Ameri-Transport, Inc. is a Family Owned, Woman Owned business with over 50 years of experience in the Transportation Industry. We strive to provide a family atmosphere that encompasses Safety, Professionalism, Strong Work Ethic, Customer Satisfaction and Work Life Balance.
All team member's are required to read, write and understand English.
All team members are required to be able to operate a smart phone or tablet for ELD, Logging and document transmittal.
Any driver seeking a career with Ameri-Transport, Inc. must meet or exceed the below listed criteria to be considered for employment. The below listed items are not inclusive of all job duties but are inclusive of the items that have direct impact on safety, physical and professional qualifications for the position.
We are seeking Atlanta based Class A CDL Drivers
• NO speeding tickets in excess of 10 mph
• NO more than a combo of 2 speeding tickets at any speed under 10 mph in a 3 year period
• NO more than a combo of 2 moving violations in a 3 year period
• PSP must not show a pattern of FMCSA violations
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to pass a basic knowledge test on Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
• Must have at least 2 years or more of Recent Verifiable Dry Van experience
• Must be at least 25 years of age
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of OTR experience
The lists below are job functions that you will do on a daily basis. Ameri-Transport, Inc. is an E.O.E. so you may apply.
Once your application is processed and a viable job offer has been made then the company will make inquiries about your medical history.
• Must not have any problems with squatting, bending, or stretching
• Must be able to climb up and down safely onto trailers and tractors
• Must be able to pass DOT physical exam. All new applicants will be required to take a physical.
Copyright © 2020 Ameri-Transport, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.